Omitron offers an innovative web-based Timeline Management Tool (TMT) for management and planning of ground commanded spacecraft activities during spacecraft mission operations.
The TMT integrates a myriad of features to form a comprehensive, logical, and efficient configuration-controlled mission planning tool that allows for the management of spacecraft timelines from creation through end-product generation of spacecraft command sequences for real-time execution.
The TMT allows all authorized mission users, whether local or remote, the ability to view timeline information, submit and control changes to timeline activities, and to track status of the approval and execution of the command activities.
Originally developed for the Fermi/GLAST mission launched on June 11, 2008, the TMT has been successfully utilized through both pre- and post-launch phases.
- Filterable text timelines, activities, events, change request and procedure/command listings
- Graphical timeline depicting spacecraft passes, command activities, orbital events
- Automated ingest, manipulation and association of key mission event files (i.e., mission events, contact schedules)
- Configurable centralized change request process with online notification and approval
- Automated generation of products for use by a command system
- Integrated, on-line Pass Plan feature
- Tracking feature for Activity completion status
- Secure remote and local Web Access
- Backup/restore capability
- Built in Redundancy/Failover
- Uses standard web-based technologies and does not require any special COTS licenses or other tools